Tuesday 16 March 2010

New begining

I was awoke by my friend,kx .
want to punch your pig head already because woke me up early in the morning. :p
It was a BIG day for SPM students as we are going to take our results today.
Furthermore, we could meet our school friends.See their changes of hair style,hair colour.Perhaps body size.
I was excited when met them at school.Well,this is not so important.
Guess what result i got?
7A's! I was quite surprised when i got this result as i didn't work VERY hard for the examination.
Glory to the God and thank HIM for blessing me.
We went Penang Bowl after that.Oh no,this time i didn't score well.just 3 strikes.><
Next destination was New World Park.We ate and talked crap there.
Beh suggested that we went prangin mall for a movie.We chose a movie-Under The Mount.
At first,we thought it was a horror movie as the opening scene was scary.
We went home after watched movie.
I hope we still have chances to meet each other and play around.Talk cold joke,'shooting' people..

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails