Tuesday 26 October 2010

Test

I supposed to update my blog yesterday initially, but i was lazy to do so.
It has been already 6 weeks out of 14 weeks. I still have 8 weeks to approach Final Examination!
This semester is quite relax actually as i have finished assignments faster than semester 1.
The problem is have more things to memorize - referring to management. :P
Well, yesterday was our management test.
Erm.. I managed to answer all the questions but there was some unconfirmed answer.
Hope i can score at least 40marks out of 50 marks (this is what i expected before take this test
Tomorrow will have another test -financial management
Warming reminder:
Time: 6.30pm -7.30pm
Venue: according to your tutorial group (T12 : DDK4 ,T36 : EDK1)

Hehe..i think i should study now!~ Must score for my favourite subject

Money ! Money! Money!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails