Saturday 29 May 2010

UTAR life #2

HEhe seems like i played this so-called question myself..no contestant =="
I revealed the answer *deng deng deng deng
KOR CHI ~ i guess you all familiar with this name right?Ya,,it's her
Well,i am not going to tell further about her's story.
We proceed to another story-orientation day
As you know,orientation day is mainly about get-to-know new environment and make new friends.
I wasn't get used to the situation which i was sitting down at the hall and listening to their speech..
because usually i was the one  in charge of the P.A system WHEN i was in secondary school.
Suak liao..(forget about it)
Although the talks was boring,i managed to learn something from the speakers.
I fail to know more friends these days.
Since i came here,i have changed some of my GOOD habit such as sleep before 12am etc..
I found it is hard to maintain somehow there is many 'temptation' at kampar.
Don't get me wrong har.I mean FOOD temptation.hehe
Anyway,i know how to overcome my mistakes and be perseverance of everything.

To be continue...episode 3~

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails