Tuesday 25 May 2010

UTAR life #1

I am back!hehe
paiseh lah sze,I lazy writer blog mah.Utar got so many leng lui...haha
I was at UTAR on 20th MAY 2010.(thursday)
I got my room key at danish house office and moved in.
When i opened the door,i was almost fainted.The room was very dirty.
Luckily,my parents cleaned up the room with me.
After that,I spent two days cycling around campus and new town.
and the worst thing is I usually cycle under the burning hot sun.Soon,i will become ‘OBAMA
The best thing i have experienced on last sunday was I went to IPOH GARDEN BAPTIST CHURCH.
I joined their sunday school,sunday service and youth.furthermore,i attended to a funeral.
I had dinner with raymond,chuen and yi ze at newtown.Then,we changed place to KAMPAR CAFE STATION.
i guess they like there so much.because it is free of service and government tax.yet,extra 10% discount for student.


The story coming up next if you get this right.^^


Yesterday,i have a friend reached kampar..
Guess who is HER?(you will definitely know her la..)
tips:
background:Primary school friend..
gender:girl ( i have write HER above d..)


0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails