Sunday 30 May 2010

UTAR life#3


I found some photos in my camera today.
I would like to share and introduce some of my NEW friends at UTAR.
Since i have moved into my new room(Tsing Hua),i should have posted up some photos.
But i didn't.
I guess i will find another cheaper room to rent.
Danish house management charges high rental although the rooms are small.
Well,my room is bigger compares to my friend's.

I made friends with few house mates which are from different states.
They are Yong Lu(Kedah),Kat Hao(Penang),Chin Kl(Pahang).
Another one is yong lu's friends,shi guo.He stays at different house but very friend with us. :)


The building behind us is UTAR library.


                                                A Shot outside library with Kat hao
                                                                   UTAR library(Block G)

                                                           Nice scenery from library
                                                 (My lousy camera didn't perform well)
                                                                      Shhh...Diam Diam

                                             Two situations here: Sleeping & Cheating

Next post will be about church life#1

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails