Saturday 10 April 2010

Get fools

I wonder today is 10th of april or 1st of april?
I have never been so angry out of this year..
As soon as i posted a statement at facebook, i received comments to ask me to calm down.
Let's me elaborate this story.
This morning,my parents asked me to drive my brother back to shop at 12.30pm.
I went to salvation army headquarters(beside MGS) to wait him.Unfortunately, he didn't turned up at last.
I called him and he told me that he was around farlim pasar.This is the first damage that he had done!
I drove back to sunshine farlim and took meal for my dad. On the way ,i received second call.
My brother said he was waiting me at salvation army HQ.This is the second damage!!
I neglected his request anyway.At last,my dad went to drive him back.
Next,I have to bring him to bowling activity at 3pm. We(Kl and him) reach penang bowl.
After waiting for long time,there was no sense of CLHS bowling activity.This is third damage!!!
Okay!Do not angry people until sun set.So, Forgive and Forgot

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails