Friday 16 April 2010

Leaving

There was several things happened in 14th of April.
She went back to her hometown-indonesia and might not coming back to malaysia anymore.
In fact,i hope she would change her mind.
She served my family for about 7 years. Thank you sincerely and appreciatively for taking care me.

Dinner at 台湾古早味(The day before she depart)


Last snap at ivory plaza

I treat you as one of my family members although we don't talk much.
I knew i am used to depend on you all the time and i am a lazy boy.
It doesn't really affect my life since you are not around.Conversely, it does more house chores to my parents.
Now,i notice that how useless am i. I have no productivity to make money.Even 10cents.
What are people doing nowadays?Earn money for better living!
Perhaps i shouldn't complain and keep on sighing here.
Shall I end all of this crap and start to work out the important one?Yes,i Should.
I failed to cook pumpkin bihun today.I followed the recipes but the taste was totally different from what i have expected.


looks good but the taste..
 
Doesn't matter la.I knew where is the problems already.Will improve on my cooking next time.
I went to lighthouse after that.There was an indian new year celebration.
The indian women was enjoying themselves instead of entertaining the people.They danced and sang energetically.
Today's food was donated by G hotel.The most things which impressed me was the general manager's nose.
He has a 'pinokiu nose'.Can you imagine that?
Lastly,as a remark,i have finished another book today.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails