Friday 16 April 2010

Irrational customer-illegal parking

Today my mum and i was shopping at two shopping complex- prangin mall and gurney.
The purpose is to purchase new clothes for me.
Initially,we bought a shirt from parkson,prangin mall.I found not much clothes suit me.
My mum suggested to take a look at gurney as there are more choices.
We parked our car at new wings car park B1 and continue to shop.
At last,I found only one long sleeve clothes which really suits me.
Aiks,it seems i have to go for shopping few more times.
okay.here comes the main content of the day.
I was paying parking fee and saw my mum pointing at someone.Initially,I thought she has an arguement with the man.
I misinterpreted the incident. My mum's car was blocked by a car. We tried several times and failed to reverse the car out.
Then,we went to the information counter to make a report about this.The lady just announced one time car plat number if i do not make second calls.
My mum was getting frustrated and angry that time.She kept press on the car horn and this made me feel more tense.
She went up to information counter again and scolded the lady.
We was waiting for long time but the car owner still not yet turn up.
Fortunately,we met with a family of good people.The woman really expert on parking,and her family members helped to stop the incoming cars.
At last,she did it. I don't know what have to say instead of thank you for their help.
As a review, the management of gurney plaza have to look into this parking problem.At least,put a 'stop' to prevent customer from parking there.
Anyway,i determine to write a complaint letter to the concerned department.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails