Thursday 12 August 2010

Math mid term test

Phew.. MATH mid-term test ENDED! Hoo-ray..
I found GENERAL MATH is quite challenging for me.
Yes,I am trying to make improvement in math but still feel not very good about it.
Mainly is because i did not take add math when i was in secondary school.
I did not have the add-math basic like others had.
Previously,i was grumbling and always said that i did not have the foundation.
In fact, i was just keeping complaint and do nothing to improve it.
As the time goes,i figured out the problem and trying to make some changes.
Thanks GOD! I managed to cope with Chapter 2:Polynomial.
Today's test included chapter 3(Ap&GP&Binomial) and chapter 4(matrices).
Well, I feel more relax in the lecture hall compared to last time test.
I was shivering in the hall and could not even move my hand.
Our test was until 7.30pm but we had to stay in UTAR due to the heavy down-pouring.
Luckily, we had a lot of fun there. All Yili Yili's family members(gentleman) kena stick their face on the big window and forced to take photos. ==''
It's time for ABC (supper in mamak stall)
LAST WORD~
Hope all my classmates from Y11 can score an excellent result in mid-term test and FINAL EXAM too!!! God bless..

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails