Tuesday 10 August 2010

Worship Night [Youth]


I will remember this particular night in my life!
This might be the last chance for us to gather and play as a band in church.
Actually i was called to come back Penang by Caleb Goh. 
Anyway,thanks for not putting me out from your list. :P
Glory to the Lord! I was so touched when saw youths participate in church service.
I really enjoyed the rehersal mainly because we have not been gather to praise and worship for quite a long time.
I was shocked when told that need to wear formal wear for services. Where can i get formal wear from? ==''
At last,Caleb and David borrowed me their formal attire and slack.
The event started at about 8pm. I saw many new friends was attending worship night,include my brother. *clap hand*
As usual,i played in as a guitarist and worshipper as well.
It will be so good if i can continue to stay there for couple days. 
The bad news is i have to go back UTAR the next day (6am).Cham...
Before i went home, I took some photos with youth members.
Memorable Time~ 


Rehersal

Ying an and me

We are happy Family~ 

Me,Lilian
Grace Tan, Me
Me, Joanne Lim
Me,Joyce Leong
Church Hall
I
                                                      grace,i like this photo!

                                                          

0 评论:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails