Thursday 19 August 2010

Presentation day

This was my first time presentation for economics subject in UTAR ^^
I was dissatisfied with this presentation so much. Feel so down yesterday
Our group preparation for this presentation wasn't enough.
yea? Almost all the groups in class also did not well-prepared for it.
Wai seng,Yan Yee and me was the presenters. But the worst thing is ,we have to modify all the slides all over again.
I had a great time with Yili Yili's family and classmate as well that day. :)
Ok. critical thinking presentation also finished.
Yeah!! Final exam is around the corner..
Yet,i do not start study anything. I WANT get scholarship arh!!  >.<
* zhi bin,GO STUDY LA!talk so much =='' *
It's time to show some NICE photos!!!

          This guy look like my brother ^^
        Cindy,fifi curi curi snapped your photo.hehe
                 Wyne Yan and Cian
           Cian and carol
          our 太公:Fifi
       Y square ^^ (yan yee)
   James chuah,Cian and Chun Seng
  Yili Yili's family photos <3
             Me and Kar Keng
        Thieng Ho and me
        Cian and Chun Seng


Lovely couple: Dennis Low and Thieng Ho

and lastly...
me and my dear: Xiao Cian <3

1 评论:

xiaocian said...

<3 <3 ONG ZHI BIN^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails